[lpi-discuss] LPI Forums site

G. Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Wed Jun 1 11:17:59 EDT 2005

"ross e. brunson" <ross at brunson.org> writes:
> Did you also notice that they don't have that much traffic?  You all
> know me, I think that progress has to start with movement, so why not
> give things a shove now and then.  I visited there a number of times to
> answer questions and found it to be somewhat of a ghost town.
>
> So, when are we setting up our OWN forum site?

Hi Ross,

This is certainly something that could be done.  Being a mailing list fan,
what do you (or others) think would be the advantage of a web forum?  What
uses could it be put to?

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20