[lpi-discuss] looking for courseware

ross e. brunson ross at brunson.org
Sun May 15 19:29:40 EDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-15 at 16:33 +0200, Torsten Scheck wrote:

> Unless successful trainers fear for their competitive advantage, such
> suggestions for training approaches would fit nicely in a knowledge base
> for the LPI community. Maybe categorised with group size, candidate
> experience, etc.
>
> Torsten

I'm definitely comfortable with letting others know what I use and how I
do things, you can learn a lot from others, but the most important thing
we all have to offer is our fire and desire to help others learn, that
and pull down a decent wage, of course.

You volunteering to host such a set of knowledge???

Ross