[lpi-discuss] LPI 2 Study Material

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Nov 3 10:04:10 EST 2005

Ian Shields <ishields at us.ibm.com> wrote:
> There are some tutorials for the 201 exam at at
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/lpi/201.html
> Tutorials for the 202 exam should be out later this year
> (along with a completed set for LPIC-1)
> There is no cost for the tutorials, but registration is
> required.

The Dutch on-line book is by far the most extensive I've
seen.  I sure wish I knew about it before I took the 201 and
202 exams.  I'm sure I would have scored 100 points more on
each.

But as I've said before, just going through the objectives in
4 hours is good enough to pass for experienced admins.