[lpi-discuss] how about LPIC-2 ?

Maginot Junior maginot.junior at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:34:23 EST 2005

Hey guys! Thanks for your answers, this will help-me to get more
prepared to the exam, I really hope to pass it because Im not with to
much money to spend and 30/11 will have exams for $75 around here and
I just want to take advantage of this promo. So keeping that in mind I
have 22 more days to get prepared to take the exam. I think this can
be enough to take the 201 exam. I have 4 years linux experience but
neve managing big networks so I hope to get pass anyway after all the
exam topics are not from another world to me.

My 101 and 102 exam had 98 questions, I thought was less questions....
everywhere I saw telling that its around 60 questions.... O.o

I dont think TestKing reflects the reality of the exams. I think
TestKing is far way less than the real LPI exam.

[  ]' s
best regards

--
Maginot Júnior