[lpi-discuss] how about LPIC-2 ?

Maginot Junior maginot.junior at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:26:05 EST 2005

well, I think you´re right, even knowing that some content is outdate
its inevitable that you end working in someplace that still uses it.
But I think maybe LPI could less foucus on this kind of content and
inject new things, like postfix (sendmail evolution?).... but who am i
to tell what they must do? I think the LPI exam is a very good, maybe
the best certification a linux administrator must have.... my 2
cents...
:D