[lpi-discuss] LPIC-3

Ross E. Brunson ross at brunson.org
Fri Nov 11 02:13:44 EST 2005

TJ, in the immortal words of Mork from Ork,

"That is Humor, Arrr, Arrr"......

Bryan is kidding, and you should always take Bryan with a grain of salt,
he's an engineer, and prone to seriousness, in contrast to us
Comedy-Channel-based life forms.....

Ross

P.S. Bryan, poor guy, your one shot at humor (this month) and pretty
funny, but you single-handedly started a whole new thread about Level
4.... LOL