[lpi-discuss] Re: General comments on LPI levels -- after 14 years, they still call me an "Intern"

Anselm Lingnau anselm.lingnau at linupfront.de
Fri Sep 16 16:55:59 EDT 2005

ross e. brunson wrote:

> Our SUSE engineers think "ip" is the cat's behind, so all our courseware
> (well, the stuff that I didn't write, that is) has little shrines
> everywhere to "ip".

This is probably because they like to play at Cisco administrators (or so I'm
told).

Anyway, I seem to remember that as far as the kernel folks were concerned,
friends becoming deprecated at some stage -- in which case we will eventually
have to take it into account for LPIC. Anybody have the official word on
this?

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau ... Linup Front GmbH ... Linux-, Open-Source- & Netz-Schulungen
Linup Front GmbH, Postfach 100121, 64201 Darmstadt, Germany