[lpi-discuss] Prepare for Linux certification with NEWLPI tutorials

tj tjdiamondv at newhua.com
Sat Sep 17 02:40:02 EDT 2005

Hi,
Thank you for your encouragement.
Ok, if I finish reading, actually, I had an accident and have to stop reading, I will give some feedbacks about the tutorials.
My email address is tjdiamondv at newhua.com.

Regards,
Tj

I'm the author for the 101 exam tutorials and will be doing the 102 exam when I finish the 101 tutorials. The 201 and 202 ones are being done by different authors. Expect the 101 and 102 tutorials to be more comprehensive than the 201 and 202 tutorials.

If you have general comments on the tutorials, please comment here. Ideally, you can also copy the author, or me (or both). I'd also encourage you to use the ratings form that is the last page of each tutorial. You can add comments, but I don't see your email address unless you include it in the comment. I scan the ratings for problem areas and fix them as I find them. For example, the A4 PDF link was broken on two of the tutorials and fixed within a day or so because of ratings feedback.

Thanks for your comments and feedback.

Ian Shields Ph.D.
Linux  Technologist, ISV & Developer Relations
IBM Corp
Research Triangle Park, NC
ishields at us.ibm.com