[lpi-discuss] NEW LPI WEBSITE

Anselm Lingnau anselm.lingnau at linupfront.de
Fri Aug 18 04:54:20 EDT 2006

Karl Schock wrote:

> The page "Exam 101: Detailed Objectives" for example has *at the moment*
> the URL
> www.lpi.org/en/lpi/english/certification/the_lpic_program/exam_101_detailed
>_objectives Is this only a temporary URL or the end version?
> "/en/lpi/english" looks a little bit strange.

Yup. I also noticed that they apparently managed to break *every single link*
into their web site. It's a good thing I postponed checking all the URLs for
the new edition of our LPIC-1 book until yesterday -- we might have gone to
print with the old links.

Unfortunately if they do fix the links then ours will be wrong again :^(

Anselm

(This is my personal opinion and not that of Linup Front GmbH.)
--
Anselm Lingnau ... Linup Front GmbH ... Linux-, Open-Source- & Netz-Schulungen
Linup Front GmbH, Postfach 100121, 64201 Darmstadt, Germany