[lpi-discuss] Re: LPIC-3 core exam -- if you don't like what you see, VOLUNTEER!

Ryan McCain Ryan.McCain at dss.state.la.us
Tue Dec 5 16:58:55 EST 2006

Matt,

I was answering question 28 and boom, the survey died on me with this
error:

Software error:

Error executing run mode 'submit_task_survey': Can't call method "id"
on an undefined value at
/var/local/rick/p4/xamnet/dev/main/caf/applications/jta/jta.pm line
127.
 at /usr/local/caf/cgi-bin/app.cgi line 10

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at localhost),
giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

... I will try again tommorow.

Thanks, Ryan McCain

<lvwt56unhs.fsf at newsol.starnix.com>, "G. Matthew Rice"
<matt at starnix.com>