[lpi-discuss] Re: LPIC-3 core exam -- if you don't like what you see, VOLUNTEER!

Ryan McCain Ryan.McCain at dss.state.la.us
Tue Dec 5 17:46:01 EST 2006

Oh.  Like I said, I'm coming late into this.  Is there a list of core
and elective exams being thrown around that I could reference?

Ryan

From: Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at outlands.ca>
To:"General discussion relating to LPI." <lpi-discuss at lpi.org>
Date: 12/05/06 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [lpi-discuss] Re: LPIC-3 core exam -- if you don't like
what you see, VOLUNTEER!
Ryan McCain wrote:
> If the LPIC 3 is going to be considered as an Linux certification
for
> enterprise admins, Samba most definitely should be on the exam.  One
of
> the biggest challenges a Linux administrator faces in an enterprise
> environment is working friendly with Windows servers.

I think everybody agree with that.  The question is : should it be a
core or an elective exam ?

--
Etienne Goyer                                       0x3106BCC2

"For Bruce Schneier, SHA-1 is merely a compression algorithm."
http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/164