[lpi-discuss] Re: LPIC-3 core exam -- if you don't like what you see, VOLUNTEER!

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at outlands.ca
Tue Dec 5 17:54:34 EST 2006

Ryan McCain wrote:
> Oh.  Like I said, I'm coming late into this.  Is there a list of core
> and elective exams being thrown around that I could reference?

Yes.  Exam 301 cover LDAP, authentication (ie PAM) and capacity.  Exam
302 is file/print service with Samba.  Both are core, and required for
obtaining LPIC-3.  There are then a set of elective exam (none ready
yet, though) that you can take for specialization.

It's all documented at
https://group.lpi.org/cgi-bin/publicwiki/view/Examdev/LPIC-3

Cheers !

--
Etienne Goyer                                       0x3106BCC2

"For Bruce Schneier, SHA-1 is merely a compression algorithm."
http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/164