[lpi-discuss] Re: LPIC-3 core exam -- a "positive" note from BS ...

Scott Lamberton scottl at lpi.org
Tue Dec 5 17:55:10 EST 2006

Sorry, I couldn't respond sooner.  302 WILL NOT be a required exam for
LPIC-3.  It will be an elective Samba "speciality".

301 will be the only REQUIRED exam for LPIC-3.

There has been some significant adjustments to the program since the
German TAC.

Hang in there.  Were a little busy at the moment and will get to these
threads in time.  I may have missed a few things.

Got to go.  I've got a major announcement for tomorrow to work on ;-)

scott

--
Scott Lamberton
Director of Communications