[lpi-discuss] Re: LPIC-2 self-study materials - WAS: Linux Professional Institute changes Recertification Policy

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Dec 7 11:47:12 EST 2006

From:  Danny Williams JR
> I want to go on to L2 myself but I can't find any books that cover
the material.
> anybody with a suggestion?

There are several now! ;-)
O'Reilly's "In a Nutshell" 2nd Ed now covers LPIC-2 (and I owe them an independent review ;-).
There are also several free ones.

BTW, were some of those free ones removed from the LPI site?
I.e., where is the popular, free 201/202 self-study link?
I don't see it under any page on http://www.lpi.org/en/lpi/english/training/study_materials/ ?
Although I couldn't find it in a Google search either (it's been awhile since I looked at it).

--
Sent from my Treo