[lpi-discuss] Re: LPIC-2 self-study materials - WAS: Linux Professional Institute changes Recertification Policy

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at outlands.ca
Thu Dec 7 14:04:58 EST 2006

Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> BTW, were some of those free ones removed from the LPI site?
> I.e., where is the popular, free 201/202 self-study link?

I was'nt aware that there was a page listing free self-study material on
the LPI web site, but for those just starting up, the classic in this
category is the IBM DeveloperWorks tutorials :

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/lpi/index.html

--
Etienne Goyer                                       0x3106BCC2

"For Bruce Schneier, SHA-1 is merely a compression algorithm."
http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/164