[lpi-discuss] Re: BS' final comments on 'spam filters' -- Now Canadians ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Dec 13 21:40:39 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-13 at 21:35 -0500, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> But as I'm fond of pointing out to my European colleagues, we Americans
> aren't "wrong," we're "different."  And that difference is why we don't
> always understand each other.

Oh, I forgot my comment about Canadians.

Canadians have the full right to bitch'n moan about the US.
They "earned" the right to question us long ago.
After all, we tried (quite unsuccessfully) to invade them ...
  ... TWICE!

--
Bryan J. Smith            Professional, technical annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org      http://thebs413.blogspot.com