[lpi-discuss] Is www.lpiforums.com "the official Linux Professional Institute forums"?

ross brunson ross at brunson.org
Sat Mar 11 10:16:34 EST 2006

This is not a new problem with Dan and the lpiforums.com...

He's often an absentee landlord, the whole forums got erased a while
ago and defaced to be the "LPI Certified Cake Boy" site, or something
like that, it was pretty funny.

I can't imagine that he's in any way officially mandated or chartered
to be doing this, or to claim that his site is officially linked to
the, umm, mothership in CA.

As a side note, there are a LOT of people doing question dumps out on
that forum, I have directly questioned and challenged a number, and
requests for the admin to whack those posts go unnoticed.

Ross