[lpi-discuss] information

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Thu Oct 12 07:26:04 EDT 2006

On Thursday 12 October 2006 11:30, sekou diall wrote:
> Hello
> I would like to have some information. I made the LPI
> level 1, but I succeeded with examination 101 and I
> did not succeed with 102.J' had made the examination
> in October 2005. Maintaining to pass level 1, is what
> I owe both (101 and 102) or single lies the 102.

Hi,

I'm not sure what your actual question is, as you are obviously not a
native English speaker, so I'll try answer everything I think you might
be wantingto know.

To achieve LPI Level 1 certification, you need to pass the 101 and the
102 exam. There's no time limit on when you do these, or rules that you
must do them together, so as soon as you have passed both you earn the
certificate.

You have passed 101 and not yet passed 102, so all you need to do now is
write and pass the 102 exam.

Hope this answers your questions

alan