Re: [lpi-discuss] Translating the LPI objectives to FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenSolaris

Gueven Bay guevenbay at web.de
Sat Apr 21 10:58:35 EDT 2007

> You may also want to contact Machtelt Garrels in Belgium. "Tillie" once
> worked with LPI and is now involved in the BSD certification program
> (http://www.bsdcertification.org/). If you do not know her I can send
> you her email address privately.

I already know the BSD certification program. After they send their first
press releases I began to read their webpage, MLs, news and so on :-)

What I make is more an addition to the BSD certification program as I don't want
to go the full way to a full certification specification but just a concentrating and
collecting the knowledge thing. After making the documents I mentioned in my last mail
complete I am going to contact the BSD certification mailing list.

And I posted here because I wanted to let the people here know what I am doing with
your documentation ;-)

> Good luck in your efforts!

Thank you.