[lpi-discuss] LPI 101 exam patter

Giannis Stoilis giannis at stoilis.gr
Mon Apr 23 02:10:58 EDT 2007

There are many good study materials for free on the internet. A
thorough search should provide you with everything you need to pass
the exams.

Alternatively, join a seminar. They will provide you with enough
resources to pass the exam too.

If none of the above work for you, I suggest the following book:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lpicertnut2/
(I am not affiliated with the makers of the book in any way)

It covers all of the LPI's objectives up to LPIC2 with examples,
including hints for the examination itself. Be advised though that
this book is too LPI-exam centric. Should you need to learn the basics
of linux itself through self-study, try another generic book first and
then this one.

Hope I helped.

Regards
- Giannis