[lpi-discuss] Update to list of free training materials

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Jan 22 10:34:42 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

I am updating my web page that has, for some time, listed LPI training
resources that are either no-cost or low-cost.
http://www.telly.org/free-linux-training

It has always been a strength of LPI that by design it has been training
system neutral -- this has encouraged a variety of organizations to
develop a broad range of preparation resources in a number of languages.
As I am updating my website to Drupal release 5 I am also working to
refresh its content. I invite anyone to inform me of information that is
different or missing.

This web page is neither supported nor endorsed by LPI, which is
necessary because LPI by policy does not promote specific categories of
materials over others. However, I maintain this page because it has
always been important to me that people preparing for LPI exams are able
to  minimize the expense of certification.

Any other comments or suggestions related to this web page (or the rest
of the site) are welcomed. Personal email is preferred, since follow-ups
are not really relevant to discussions of the LPI program.

Thanks!

- Evan