[lpi-discuss] educational materials authors with access to LPI exams

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Jan 30 22:29:05 EST 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Scott Lamberton wrote:

> Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>
> >Can someone tell me the LPI policy about authors of educational materials
> >(books, courseware, etc) having access to any of LPI question pool?

> Due to reasons of exam security no one outside of LPI has any access to
> LPI's question pool.

Definitely already understood.

Can you tell me about LPI's policy (if any) about authors of educational
materials (books, courseware, etc) that have access to any of LPI question
pool?

In other words, some of your LPI staff/board/spouses have written
LPI-related educational materials and books (but not published or promoted
by LPI). I am curious about if they had access to LPI's question pool.

> If you have any further questions on this matter please do not hesitate
> to contact me directly.

  Jeremy C. Reed