[lpi-discuss] educational materials authors with access to LPI exams

Scott Lamberton scottl at lpi.org
Tue Jan 30 22:41:27 EST 2007

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Scott Lamberton wrote:
>

>>Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>>

>>>Can someone tell me the LPI policy about authors of educational materials
>>>(books, courseware, etc) having access to any of LPI question pool?
>>>

>>Due to reasons of exam security no one outside of LPI has any access to
>>LPI's question pool.
>>

>Definitely already understood.
>
>Can you tell me about LPI's policy (if any) about authors of educational
>materials (books, courseware, etc) that have access to any of LPI question
>pool?
>
>In other words, some of your LPI staff/board/spouses have written
>LPI-related educational materials and books (but not published or promoted
>by LPI). I am curious about if they had access to LPI's question pool.

I am not aware of any such instance of LPI staff or Board members having
created such material. Even under such instances only staff would have
access to such
material or contracted exam reviewers. Under these circumstances they
would be subject to our non-disclosure agreements. However, I will
inquire further.

Thanks for your interest.

scott

>>If you have any further questions on this matter please do not hesitate
>>to contact me directly.
>>

>  Jeremy C. Reed

Scott Lamberton
Director of Communications