[lpi-discuss] LPI3

Anselm Lingnau anselm.lingnau at linupfront.de
Tue Apr 8 19:20:21 EDT 2008

Alan McKinnon wrote:

> Does the concept of "tutorials" for an advanced exam ring huge alarm
> bells in your heads like it does in mine? I consider that someone who
> desires a study guide for an expert exam is in no position to be
> remotely close to writing the exam. Such a person does not need a study
> guide, they need another three years behind the keyboard gaining real
> world experience.

This is what I keep telling people who ask us to send them our training
manuals »for LPIC-1, LPIC-2, and LPIC-3«. They tend to not like this answer.

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau ... Linup Front GmbH ... Linux-, Open-Source- & Netz-Schulungen
anselm.lingnau at linupfront.de, +49(0)6151-9067-103, Fax -299, www.linupfront.de