[lpi-discuss] Re: lpi-discuss Digest, Vol 24, Issue 7

G. Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Mon Dec 1 14:57:46 EST 2008

"Imran Chaudhry" <ichaudhry at gmail.com> writes:
> >> Also what if I pass only one exam 201 before April 1st? Can I take the
> >> 2006-revision exam 202 after April 1st?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > I trust this answers your questions.
>
> Thanks Scott, yes it does.
>
> Quandry neutralized! :-)

New one opened :)

I think Scott didn't read this question closely.

A more precise is answer is that your 201 is still valid.  You will have to
take the new 202 exam (after apr 1st, of course, you can always do 202 early)
to complete your certification.

The old 202 exam will not be available after apr 1st.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20