V/v: [lpi-discuss] Books for the new and revised LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 Linux certification programs (April the 1st 2009)

Hoang Quang Huy hqhuy_bk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 08:18:00 EST 2008

Hi all!
I dont know books foe new.But I think the book "LPI.Linux.Certification.in.a.Nutshell.2nd.Edition-Jul.2006" was ok when I prepared for LPIC2 in 2007.

Huy

MSc Hoang Quang Huy
Lecturer
Department of Electronics Technology and Biomedical Engeneering
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications
Hanoi University of Technology
Room 414, Building C9
Ha Noi, Viet Nam

Tel : (844) 38682164 (Office)