[lpi-discuss] Fill in the blank questions

G. Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Wed Feb 6 14:34:18 EST 2008

kevin at kedens.com writes:
> I'm a little bit confused when it comes to fill in the blank questions on
> the LPI 102 exam. Some questions ask you to type the command and others
> specifically tell you to type only the command. I'm not always sure if you
> should type only the command, the command and its options, or if you
> should type the command, its options, and its arguments.

Hi Kevin,

First off, thanks for not posting details about the questions to the list.

I'm the person the heads up the exam development at LPI.  If you can contact
me directly, I am more than happy to go over the items in question to see if
the wording can be corrected to be more explicit.

We do try to make it clear on what combination of command, options and
arguments are required but that doesn't mean that English always cooperates
with us.

If you want to send me details on the exam questions right away, please
encrypt it with my GPG key (ID is in .sig below).

PS - The same goes for anyone else on the list but be prepared for me to
     attempt to recruit you as a volunteer ;)

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20