[lpi-discuss] Training

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:21:38 EST 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008, Jocelyn wrote:
> Dear All ,
>
> please i am asking if somebody has a training centre and he is LPI
> certified , how do you split courses and how much time you will take
> the course and all these info per exmple sun :

I offered one course for all of LPIC-1. I tried writing a 101 course and
102 separatly and gave up very quickly when I saw they depended on each
other. Instead I did:

Essentials - 5 days
Networking and some admin - 5 days
Security and rest of admin - 5 days

Technically we covered everything in the combined objectives list. But
15 days is totally woefully inadequate if the student is new to Linux.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com