[lpi-discuss] Vendor-neutral certification: pro v.s. con

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:39:02 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008, Dimitrios Bogiatzoules, LPI Product
Developer wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I'm biased, but that was a very, very fine essay about vendor
> neutrality...
>

> @Scott: Alan's last sentence is worth to be used on LPI's website,
> IMHO.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Taki

<blush>

Thanks for that Taki :-) It took 4 tries before I got the wording right,
I had to try real hard to NOT come across as my usual dismissive
bigoted self, so thanks to everyone who had nice things to say about
what I wrote.

Scott, if you think what I wrote is worth using by LPI, please go right
ahead and use it

alan

--
Alan McKinnon