[lpi-discuss] Caveat for those using O'Reilly LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell (2nd Edition)

Andy Goldschmidt andy.goldschmidt at forlinux.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 03:57:33 EST 2008

Hi Imran

Yes thats right.
That o'reilly book is a pretty good representation of the current LPI 1
objectives, but as you can see the LPI objectives do cover a few more
things.

With the new revised LPI 1 objectives (starting April 2009) - I wonder
if that o'reilly book will be any good now.
Does anyone know how different the new objectives are from the old ?

Are any of the major publications currently working on a new LPI book
that specifically covers the April 2009 objectives - any release date
for books ?

Regards
Andy