[lpi-discuss] Can I still use my exam?

G. Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Tue Oct 14 12:30:08 EDT 2008

Pepo <pmancheno at gmail.com> writes:
> I took the examination 101 in October 19, 2007. I could not take the other
> because I traveled now I am back and I would like to know if that exam still
> serves me.

Hi Pepo,

Yes, the 101 exam still counts towards the LPIC-1

> I would also like to know if something has changed in the exam because when
> I took this still had questions when the kernel version was 2.2

The exams have had content updates since you wrote 101.  However, if you plan
on taking the 102 exam after Apr 1st, 2009, you should be studying against
these objectives:

    https://group.lpi.org/publicwiki/bin/view/Examdev/LPIC-10x

Otherwise, you should use the objectives on the main www.lpi.org site as a
checklist.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20