Activation date of new LPIC-10x objectives Was: [Re: [lpi-discuss] Can I still use my exam?]

Adri Mathlener - Letteren a.l.mathlener at rug.nl
Mon Oct 20 05:37:50 EDT 2008

G. Matthew Rice wrote:

> The exams have had content updates since you wrote 101.  However, if you plan
> on taking the 102 exam after Apr 1st, 2009, you should be studying against
> these objectives:
>
>     https://group.lpi.org/publicwiki/bin/view/Examdev/LPIC-10x
>
> Otherwise, you should use the objectives on the main www.lpi.org site as a
> checklist.

I'm a bit confused. I have completed 101 and studying now for 102.

As I understand it from this list before, the objectives for 102 are
changing per december 1st, 2008. You are mentioning april 1st 2009.

My question: What is the exact date for the new objectives for LPIC-10x
to become active?

--
With kind regards,

  Adri Mathlener,  Sys. Admin.       Email     : A.L.Mathlener at rug.nl
  Serverinfrastructuur CIT,          Phone     : +31 50 363 6961
  Postbus 11044, 9700 CA Groningen,  Country   : The Netherlands