Activation date of new LPIC-10x objectives Was: [Re: [lpi-discuss] Can I still use my exam?]

Scott Lamberton slamberton at lpi.org
Mon Oct 20 11:59:34 EDT 2008

Anselm et al:

Please be assured there is a communication plan in place.

Two weeks ago changes in publication schedule were communicated to
Master Affiliates so that they in turn could inform their partners.
This is how Anselm found out.  This change in publication scedule was
actually due to thorough consultation with community members, industry
and other stakeholders.

This week a separate communication will go out to Training Partners
around the world and again to courseware publishers from LPI HQ.

Following this advance communication to partners--we will make public
announcements via this list and through PR.

This step-by-step process was to ensure that various stakeholders had an
opportunity to ask further questions, respond in an informed fashion
from their various constituencies, and allow us to refine our
communications for public announcement.

Scott (sigh...misunderstood in Toronto) Lamberton ;-)
Director of Communications
Linux Professional Institute

--
Scott Lamberton