[lpi-discuss] [LPI-News] Linux Professional Institute Launches New & Revised Exams

slamberton slamberton at lpi.org
Fri Apr 3 09:28:59 EDT 2009

Jorge Armando Medina wrote:
> On Jue 02 Abr 2009 05:42:10 emmanuel poirier wrote:
>> So is there any book / e-book that deals TODAY with the FULL content of new
>> LPI exams, YES or NOT?
>>
>> If YES then what are they and what is their ISBN?
>> If NOT then when will they be available, what will be their ISBN and from
>> who?
>
> I think is time to update: http://lpi.org/eng/training__1/study_materials,
> few days ago Scott publishd a new list, with subject:

At the very top of the training section of our website (the same section
as where the "study materials" link is located) is the title "NEW: Exam
Preparation Resources for Revised LPIC Exams!"

The link is:

http://www.lpi.org/eng/training__1/new_exam_preparation_resources_for_revised_lpic_exams

What information we have (which is the same as the list that was sent to
lpi-discuss last week) is there.  We will revise it as we receive
additional information.

There is also a direct link on our home page entitled "NEW Exam Prep
Materials"

scott