[lpi-discuss] linupfront.de training materials for new exams

John Holbrook johnholbrook at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:01:33 EDT 2009

I've sent two emails to linupfront.de and somebody I work with that
speaks German also sent them an email and we have never received any

I've got about 10 people in our local LUG (www.solug.org) who are
interested in doing their LPIC-1. I've purchased the latest Sybex book
and it seems pretty good but I'd like to take a look at some other
materials also.

Does anybody here have contacts at linupfront.de who can tell me if
they have updated English materials available? How much they cost? How
can I order them? Their website's English translation is horrible and
I cannot find any information about the updated materials (and neither
can my German speaking co-worker).

Thanks.