[lpi-discuss] Certificate delivery time

ross brunson ross at brunson.org
Mon Apr 20 12:04:56 EDT 2009

Fred and Simone,

You might get some good insights out of my site, where I have three
series of articles dedicated to the preparation of Level 1 Candidates: http://www.lpicprep.com
.

The series available (so far) are:

- The Certifiable series is dedicated to helping you get ready to take
the LPIC 1 exams, both in mental state and how to study and experiment
more effectively.

- The Question Dissection Series is designed to present a sample LPIC
Exam question taken from various sources for study, providing the
right and wrong answers with explanations designed to show you how
questions should be read and understood.

- The Command Post series is designed increase your understanding of a
given command, it’s configuration files, usage and tips for exam
questions about the command.

I've dedicated to posting at least one of each of these series each
week, so far so good, and will be covering the entire preparation for
the Level 1 from start to end.

I use twitter to notify all subscribers that articles are ready, and
as an addition, I have begun preparing video additions to the articles
and demonstrations, not ready yet, but coming on my Youtube Channel at http://youtube.com/lpicprep
.

Hope this is helpful,

Ross