[lpi-discuss] IBM Developer Works update plans and LPI2 Exam Prep

Andy Goldschmidt andy.goldschmidt at forlinux.co.uk
Fri Aug 7 03:53:43 EDT 2009

Hi

We have started offering the LPI 201 and 202 training courses at our
training centre in Newark (Nottinghamshire).

The first round of candidates passed the 2 exams, so our material does
work.

You can find more information here  http://www.forlinux.co.uk/training/

Regards
Andy

>> By the way, what are people using in prepping for LPI-202? Especially
>> those of us who already have LPI-201 (pre-April 2009).
> I use 2nd edition indeed, with the objective changes from the wiki, a
> couple of man pages and some practices for the areas which are not
> feeling like 'I can do this blinded, with only one hand' :)

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments maybe
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).
Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use
of this communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission
of the sender. The views expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of ForLinux Limited.

ForLinux Limited email is for business use only.