[lpi-discuss] Sample tests for new program

ross brunson ross at brunson.org
Sun May 17 20:41:00 EDT 2009

The exam sim questions from my book are posted online, you can get
them for free by going to the books page:

http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0789731274#info9

And then under the graphic of the book cover you'll see a tabbed
interface with "Description" etc. just click on the "Updates" tab and
you can get the exam sim questions either in Linux or Windows
compatible format.

New book coming in mid June, updated questions with that too.

Also make sure to go and see the Question Dissection article series on
my blog:

http://www.lpicprep.com

Just go to the Categories section on the right column and click on the
Question Dissection Series for all of them so far.

HTH,

Ross

Ross Brunson
Social Media Consultant/Trainer