[lpi-discuss] Searching through these lists

G. Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Thu May 21 15:22:23 EDT 2009

MJang <mike at mommabears.com> writes:
> There's some time lag - it doesn't yet show the most recent discussions
> on reiserfs. (I suppose the newest discussions haven't yet hit the
> crawler.) But I see some previous discussions using this method, such as
> the LILO debate we had back in late '08.
>
> And btw, I see nothing on the list w/r/t discussion on topic 109.1. If
> I'm wrong, I'd like to hear about it. (IMO, a candidate should know that
> a 192.168.0.0/25 address refers to a 255.255.255.128 mask.)

For the latest month, you could always download the "Gzip'd" version from the
archives.  You can even search it right in the browser (the browser should
unzip it).

Also, mail-archive.com has lpi-discuss archived.  Not lpi-examdev, though.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20