[lpi-discuss] "Wrong" Questions in 202?

Andy Goldschmidt andy.goldschmidt at forlinux.co.uk
Thu May 28 06:50:10 EDT 2009

oh. by the way... well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thu, 28 May 2009 11:53:14 +0200, Jerome Keller <newsletter4me at gmx.ch>
wrote:
> Hi
> BTW: i've passed the exam with exactly the 500 needed points :).... i
> got a feeling that the "cpio" question saved me, and gave me the needed
> points to reach 500... :)

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments maybe
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).
Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use
of this communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission
of the sender. The views expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of ForLinux Limited.

ForLinux Limited email is for business use only.