[lpi-discuss] "Wrong" Questions in 202?

Jerome Keller newsletter4me at gmx.ch
Thu May 28 11:28:46 EDT 2009

I would also like to know...

If 800 Points is the Maximum with 60 Questions, it means that one
average correct answer has a value of 13.33... points. So you have to
answer about 38 correct answers to reach 500 Points.

But i'm sure the conversion rate model  isn't that simpel, because you
have different type of answers like multiple choice, fill out questions
etc...so there are questions which got more point weights than others i
guess.