[lpi-discuss] How many exams do I have to pass in order to get LPIC3

Kevin Glendenning kevin at starnix.com
Fri Nov 13 11:58:16 EST 2009

Hi Juris,

Yes, you have achieved the LPIC-3 "Core" certification by passing the
301 exam. The 302 and beyond are specialty designations. More
information can be found on our website here:

http://www.lpi.org/eng/certification/the_lpic_program/lpic_3

Regards,

Kevin

Juris Krumins <juris.krumins at ctco.lv> writes:

> Currently I'm holding LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 certificates.
> Recently I've passed LPIC-3 301 exam ("Core" exam for LPIC-3
> certification). Is it enough to get LPIC-3 certification or I have to
> choose and pass specialty exam (302 and/or 303).
>
> Thanks for answering my question and sorry for my bad English.

Kevin Glendenning <kevin at starnix.com>
647.722.5301 x.232
http://www.starnix.com