[lpi-discuss] LPIC 2 study material ?

François Coulier francois.coulier at inserm.fr
Wed Feb 3 02:49:09 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I've got the LPIC-1 level last december. To pass this exam, I used the
book "LINUX - Préparation à la certification LPIC-1 (examens LPI 101 et
LPI 102) - [2ième édition]", form Sébastien Rohaut (in french). I
strongly recomand this book (at least for french-speaking people).

Now, I am looking for study materials for level 2, but I cannot find any
in french or english (I've seen a few book in German, though).

I'd appreciate any references you may have.

Sincerely,

François

--
François Coulier,   courriel: francois dot coulier at inserm dot fr
Service Informatique