[lpi-discuss] LPIC 2 study material ?

Michael Gomboc michael.gomboc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:35:57 EST 2010

Hi,

I've used this books:

   -

   LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell (great book for level 1 & 2)
   -

   LPIC 1 Certification Bible (also 1 & 1)
   -

   Lpic1 (open source press) (German)

Online test engines: (sorry it's in German)

   -

   http://www.lpi-academy.de/wiki/home/
   -

   http://linux-kurs.eu/

Other stuff:

   -

   Example questions from "actualtests" (don't learn example questions!
   Learn with the books and then test your knowledge with questions and test
   engines)
   -

   lot of praxis!!!! You should install different distributions to test all
   the things. Visualization is a good way to do so!

And take care with example questions. I found a lot of errors during my
study!

@François:
*Now, I am looking for study materials for level 2, but I cannot find any
in french or english (I've seen a few book in German, though).*

Je te suggère d'étudier avec des livres en anglais. Je trouve le livre "LPI
Linux Certification in a Nutshell" vraiment bon.

Good luck and have a nice day,
--
Michael Gomboc
www.viajando.at

Le 3 février 2010 02:49, François Coulier <francois.coulier at inserm.fr> a
écrit :

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've got the LPIC-1 level last december. To pass this exam, I used the
> book "LINUX - Préparation à la certification LPIC-1 (examens LPI 101 et
> LPI 102) - [2ième édition]", form Sébastien Rohaut (in french). I
> strongly recomand this book (at least for french-speaking people).
>
> Now, I am looking for study materials for level 2, but I cannot find any
> in french or english (I've seen a few book in German, though).
>
> I'd appreciate any references you may have.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> François
>
> --
> François Coulier,   courriel: francois dot coulier at inserm dot fr
> Service Informatique
> Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de Marseille,
> http://crcm.marseille.inserm.fr
> Inserm UMR 891, 27 bd Leï Roure, BP 30059, 13273 Marseille Cedex 09 France
> Tel 33 (0) 4 91 75 84 23, Fax 33 (0) 4 91 26 03 64

Michael Gomboc
www.viajando.at
pgp-id: 0x5D41FDF8