[lpi-discuss] LPIC 2 study material ?

Mac macmcp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 02:21:17 EST 2010

Fernando
I just used the IBM LPI 3 papers that Ian has mentioned, a copy of Carter
book 'LDAP Admin' from OReilly and a lot of practice on my test systems
and sailed through the exam.

For the Mixed Environments, it was just a case of knowing the Samba How-To
inside out and again lots of practice

Hope that helps

Mac