[lpi-discuss] LPI program, SQL, PAM

G. Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Tue Feb 8 13:27:15 EST 2011

Hi Guillaume,

The best place to discuss this is on the lpi-examdev mailing list:

Just a quick two cents, though, on the SQL.  When we did the JTA
(evaluation of the proposed tasks and objectives), the SQL content in
LPIC-1 actually scored fairly high.  Think about all of the people
using <favouritespreadsheet> to speak with an SQL server or people
using PHP*Admin.  It isn't a stretch to expect a little SQL knowledge.

I look forward to seeing you on lpi-examdev.

Regards,
--matt

G. Matthew Rice <mrice at lpi.org>                         gpg id: EF9AAD20