[lpi-discuss] Certification based on pratice exams

Allysson .\\oraes moraesab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 19:28:21 EST 2011

Anselm,

I've aprecciate you considerations about costs and exam logistic, but I fee
that a pracital could complement the theorical using a oriented case study
like implementing correct linux services with security. It's importante to
know situations where apply the skills, though work expierence is for that,
too.
It would be nice the Linux community have a vendor neutral certification
based on this.

Best regards,