[lpi-discuss] How do I prepare for the exam lpic2?

Tawanda Purazi tawanda at custom-cut.co.za
Mon Jan 3 01:16:00 EST 2011

Pepo,

There is good study material on snow.nl and also check on the IBM
developerworks website
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/views/linux/libraryview.jsp?type_by=Tutori
als  for LPIC 2 topics, youn may need to register to get an IBM id and its
free. Sybex is good but you should not rely on it only as your source of
study material. I used sybex extensively to prepare for my LPIC-1 but did
not get good marks

Tawanda Purazi