[lpi-discuss] Questions about expiration of certification

Anselm Lingnau anselm.lingnau at linupfront.de
Mon Jan 31 17:26:39 EST 2011

S. W. Davison wrote:

> More questions:  Some time ago I heard of an LPI certification
> specifically for Ubuntu.  I cannot find any mention of that
> certification or exam anywhere on the LPI web site.  My questions:
> 1.  Is that certification still available?

No. The Canonical folks have seen fit to come up with their own certification
scheme which no longer builds on LPI.

Anselm Lingnau ... Linup Front GmbH ... Linux-, Open-Source- & Netz-Schulungen
anselm.lingnau at linupfront.de, +49(0)6151-9067-103, Fax -299, www.linupfront.de
Linup Front GmbH, Postfach 100121, 64201 Darmstadt, Germany
Sitz: Weiterstadt (AG Darmstadt, HRB7705), Geschäftsführer: Oliver Michel