[lpi-discuss] LPI 117-102

Mario Hartmann m.hartmann at paulpaulito.com
Thu Jun 30 06:10:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

You can find a small practice exam here PaulPaulito.com to check out the style of the LPI 102 exam.

If a question has multiple answers, you have to choose all the right answers, that surely makes these kind of question more difficult than those which have only one right answer.

If you have to fill in the blanks, then you may provide only one right answer. Also you have to know that the answer is case sensitive!

Cheers,
Mario Hartmann